All Saints Parish Church, Normanton is a friendly and welcoming Anglican Church, committed to serving God and our local community. Our services follow traditional patterns but are lively and informal. In everything we do we place a high emphasis on the Bible, on worship & prayer and on building relationships. We would love to see you – why not join us?
A Christmas Near You!
Experience #JoyToTheWorld at one of over 29,000 Christmas services taking place in Church of England churches around the country. Click here to discover one of the events near you, including ones here at All Saints.
- Inspire 2017 in Thirsk 18th-22nd August 2017 We’d love to “Inspire” you to attend this weekend New Wine conference next year. There are already a few people signed up to attend, so why not join us. Tickets cost £95 for Adults. If you’d like more information please speak to Alan & Rendel or Jono & Diane.
- Operation Christmas Child – Shoebox Appeal Thank you to everyone who donated items and filled a shoebox. This year we collected 37 shoeboxes! Rachel Budby
- Church Walking Group Health Walks: Continue on alternate Fridays at 10.15am (16 Dec, 30 Dec – no walk, 13 Jan, 27 Jan). Please contact Michelle Newton (07872 551640) to check if a walk is going ahead a day or so beforehand. Saturday and Monday Walks: Eric Mitchell will continue to lead the Saturday and Monday ...
- Thank you Norah, Michael and all the Ellis family would like to thank everyone for their love and support over the last few weeks. At the service to remember Reg, £150 was raised for three charities.
- Christmas at All Saints There are invitations to our services on the Welcome Desk. Please take a few and invite your friends and neighbours.
- Christmas Celebration Thursday 15th December @ 7:15pm St John’s Catholic Church This year’s joint Town Council, Lions Club & Churches Together Carol Service will be held at the Catholic Church. Everyone welcome.
See further News items HERE